Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Simulators Support > AccuRC Flight Sim

AccuRC Flight Sim AccuRC Flight Sim Discussion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2021, 12:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Fuzzy model

Iím new to vr, but have jumped in with both feet. The computer I have is brand new with an intel i9 3.5Ghz, nvidia 3080, 32 gb ram. It runs other vr games in fantastic detail.
In accurc in vr the background detail is good, but model detail is not at all sharp, even close up sitting on the ground. I can fly, but the detail is so bad that itís hard to stay oriented when the model gets even a small distance away.
Initially I had the graphic settings turned all the way up (which is where I can set other games with this computer). Since then Iíve turned the settings way down and in between.
Is this just the way accurc is in vr or is there something I can do to resolve this problem?
Wahoo is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2021, 01:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

The two things that made a big difference for me was super-sampling and getting the headset adjusted correctly.

I’d like to think that if you’re seeing good results in other games that you’ve got the second thing covered.

What headset do you have? I have the Samsung Odyssey +. The resolution was one of the best options a year ago. The newer headsets have improved some but there are plenty with poorer resolution.

Your rig is more than enough to run, my GTX1070 is working on maxed out at 90hz. I don’t think it’s that.

Have you tried varying the super sampling of the headset. Try a resolution of 1.5x the actual resolution of your headset to start. Of the top of my head I can’t walk through how to set it up, but can point you in the right direction if you still need help going down that road.
Old 01-20-2021, 05:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

I will say that the computer you describe ... that is pretty much top of the line (though you don't mention exactly which processor, i9 is a relatively new thing so it can't be many generations behind current). The video card is definitely the latest/greatest.

Try using the "stadium" background. Someone said that in VR, the picture backgrounds don't work well. The stadium is a 3D rendered background. Its like a soccer or olympic stadium or something.
XL Power Specter 700
fiddle is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in