Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Electronics Support > JR and Spektrum Radios and Electronics > 2.4G Spektrum Radios

2.4G Spektrum Radios Spektrum 2.4 Gigahertz Radios and Technology

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By flightengr

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2021, 02:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default Custom Voices Spektrum NX10

I have DX9 and have created Custom Voices using the Spektrum software,
installed on DX9 and they work fine. I cannot find an option to install Voice file on SD card options. Has else anybody found a way to do this ??
MOZENZ is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2021, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
HF Scale Support

If you did it on the 9, then the process is the same for the NX10. Put the sounds on a micro SD card and then you can import them through the utilities. I don't own a 9 or 10 but if I can figure it out from the manual, I am sure it is not that difficult. Good luck.

Don
Keyrigger is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2021, 12:58 AM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

The fact is that on the NX10 there is not an option to import voice file in the transmitter memory. You can connect using USB to computer and see the files but just copying to Transmitter folders does not work. I would be happier for someone who has an NX series transmitter to post.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
HF Scale Support

You may be waiting a while as custom voices are not commonly talked about in any DX/NX thread. Call Horizon support. Good luck.

Don

PS: You can import up to 8 custom events but are limited to the amount of total time for those events.

Last edited by Keyrigger; 06-04-2021 at 07:58 AM..
Keyrigger is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2021, 12:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

The NX uses a different version of the sound file than the DX uses for slightly better sound quality. The contents of the file are exactly the same (version 1.09 is still current), but the encoding is different.

There is currently no editor available for the NX sound files, so custom sounds are not an option at this time. Spektrum has left the door open for changing that in the future, but no clue as to how long that might be.

Any models you import from a DX that have sound events will continue to work on the NX unless the sound event was associated with one of the User (custom) sounds. That will be silence on the NX.

Last edited by flightengr; 06-04-2021 at 01:14 PM..
flightengr is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 06-04-2021, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users
Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanks for the reply, not the of the world.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in