Fun, Learning, Friendship and Mutual Respect START  HERE

Unregistered
Go Back   HeliFreak > R/C Helicopter Support > OXY HELI

OXY HELI OXY HELI Factory Support Forum

Like Tree14Likes
  • 14 Post By Indokast

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2021, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Registered Users

Default October 1 update from Luca

Via Facebook:

October 1 2021.. Covid update.
Like mostly of you know we was closed for the past 2 month.. some of us with myself was living at the factory... finally .....wait! let me say again FINALLY.. today we are free again! Yes! We survive to this pandemic.. we lost friends we lost money and time.. but with sacrifice we still here.. this morning I was able to saw my family again. was unreal and emotional feeling.. all of us wait for so long that was intimidating.. but we did.. and thinks now can just restart.. Next Monday company will open.. unfortunately we lost some workers that decided to move back to they home town city and be closer they family.. I can just respect and support that.. some of our vendors here in Vietnam they close business cause they cannot survive so long.. I suffer for they. I feel lucky.. again.. always cause we are here stronger and motivated than ever.. is a new normal.. sort of... a reburn.. will be just fine to restart a new time... life need of that sometime.. those two month help me to clear see my life and my expectations.. and of course all my mistakes.. will take some time to fully back but I aim for a better and lean life.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20211002-073132_Facebook.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	369.0 KB
ID:	934809  
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2021, 06:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Registered Users

innovators like Luca will always look for the positive and to move forward, glad to hear they are re opening to keep parts coming to the Oxy fliers world wide this is great news !
Kiwi_Craig is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-11-2021, 11:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Registered Users

Any more updates?

I quit facebook

Spartan VX1n/e, Frsky RX, RT Blades MKS/BK, Hobbywing
Danker16 is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-12-2021, 02:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Registered Users

The Oxy FB page has no more updates since 1st October. I deal with Microheli who are quite near to Oxy, they were also locked down. They are open now but only vaccinated people are allowed to return so they are running with reduced manning. I'm guessing Luca has the same issues.
Old 11-12-2021, 03:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Registered Users

I'm sure Oxy is busy working on it's Oxy 7 and maybe updates to the Oxy 2. Can't wait to see what they bring to the table.

XL 550 Egodrift 1220kv, OMG cyclic servos, KST tail, HW 120amp ESC, Ikon 2 FBL.Oxy 3 Tareq, xnova motor, MKS servos, IKon2, HW esc. 2 blade 70s
Blades345 is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-13-2021, 03:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blades345 View Post
I'm sure Oxy is busy working on it's Oxy 7
Not called the Oxy 7 though. The Flash is already announced and Luca said there would be another 700 (also not called an Oxy 7). I'm betting that is the Chronos which makes sense of the 'Flash' name (DC Comic characters)
Old 11-14-2021, 09:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I'm sure Oxy is busy working on it's Oxy 7 and maybe updates to the Oxy 2. Can't wait to see what they bring to the table.
I hope his CNC business picks up again

Spartan VX1n/e, Frsky RX, RT Blades MKS/BK, Hobbywing
Danker16 is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2021, 08:45 AM   #8 (permalink)
Registered Users

Quote:
I would think they would concentrate on clearing the massive backlog first. The Oxy 2 has already been updated earlier this year. The big problem is that there is only a few motors available.

Anyway, the Lynx homepage is still displaying a "suspended shipping" notice. I wonder if they have resumed shipping to individual customers yet?
zadaw is offline        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-15-2021, 11:15 AM   #9 (permalink)
Registered Users

The message on the home page probably needs updating... AFAIK, they have resumed shipping to individual customers.
Compass Chronos | 7HVU | 550U | Atom 500 | Oxy 5 HF 560 | 5 HF 625 | Gaui X3 #1 | X3 #2
cyclo is online now        Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the HeliFreak forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your REAL and WORKING email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself. Use a real email address or you will not be granted access to the site. Thank you.
Email Address:
Where do you live? ie: Country, State, City or General Geographic Location please.
Name and Lastname
Enter name and last name here. (This information is not shown to the general public. Optional)
Helicopter #1
Enter Helicopter #1 type and equipment.
Helicopter #2
Enter Helicopter #2 type and equipment.
Helicopter #3
Enter Helicopter #3 type and equipment.
Helicopter #4
Enter Helicopter #4 type and equipment.

Log-in